Sunday, March 15, 2009
You've Got to be Kidding Me
In the small world that I live and work in, if I don't do my job, I lose it (and I certainly don't get bonuses). Granted, I've only got a B.S. degree to guide me through the trevails of the workplace, but it has served me well. This degree has enabled me to survive and in many ways thrive in my career. Now, compare that to the "genius" MBA's on Wall Street who are running the leading banks and financial institutions into the ground....It was widely reported, today, that after taking the largest bailout in U.S. history, AIG is paying out over $100 million in executive bonuses. It's too incredulous for words. Believe me, I don't have anything against MBA's, in fact I've oft considered getting one myself, but you've got to be kidding me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment